First, Jeremy showed Tyson and I a great place to go ride. Later, we met back up for dinner, dessert, and a good time! JD is getting more and more fun every time I see him!
I love your blogspot!! Your mom showed it to me this morning! It was really good to see you guys this weekend...I'm sure we'll be seeing you again soon (Seeing how Jeremy and I have been coming out so much!) My blogspot is nothing exciting (I just barely started it last month) is jmfaucettefam -- see ya!!!
1 comment:
I love your blogspot!! Your mom showed it to me this morning! It was really good to see you guys this weekend...I'm sure we'll be seeing you again soon (Seeing how Jeremy and I have been coming out so much!) My blogspot is nothing exciting (I just barely started it last month) is jmfaucettefam -- see ya!!!
Post a Comment