Every summer, the Gillelands go up to the Cabin for vacation. This year was a great deal of fun! We spent most the time riding, relaxing, and visiting! And some spent time reading the final book of the Twilight series and I was jealous the entire time that I didn't have the book with me as well! Tyson wouldn't allow it! (Don't worry, I read it shortly after) The cabin is always a great place to spend time with family and escape life! We are already looking forward to going again next year!
Cascade Bridge...
It was terrifying being so high above the ground! I did my best not to look down!
Kaley, Melissa, and Macie are ready to go for a ride!
What's all over your face Halli? Grant and Tammy love their girls!
Nothing like a game of horse shoes for some healthy competition!





No comments:
Post a Comment