Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Last Day of School Forever!!!





Who would have thought that the last day of school would be so hard! Of course, we had a huge party including all sorts of delicious food, dancing, laughing, and promises that we will still get together and stay in touch over the summer and over the years! And I hope we do! But the hardest part about moving from one stage of life to another is the good-byes! Every phase of my life has brought so many priceless memories.  My two years at UCDH will definitely hold some of my fondest memories! I was lucky to have a class of 54 girls that all got along! That is pretty amazing in and of itself considering the fact that girls seem to have a bad rep for drama! I was able to get to know most every girl very well as we were assigned seating charts and clinic groups that rotated over the two years.  Each girl had something amazing about them! I am so grateful to have such an amazing class filled with so many wonderful friends! Thanks class of 2009 for beings so fantastic! I will miss you!!!  


No comments: