Lindsey, Suzy, and I did a group research project on Xylitol project for the convention. It definitely wasn't highest on our priority list, but we had a good time throwing it together. We are just glad it's over! These two girls are absolutely amazing and so much fun to be around! As my life at UCDH slowly is coming to an end, I'm beginning to see how much I'm going to miss my UCHD girls! They are absolutlely amazing and have helped me get through dental hygiene school! It definitely hasn't been easy!Sunday, March 15, 2009
2009 Dental Convention
Lindsey, Suzy, and I did a group research project on Xylitol project for the convention. It definitely wasn't highest on our priority list, but we had a good time throwing it together. We are just glad it's over! These two girls are absolutely amazing and so much fun to be around! As my life at UCDH slowly is coming to an end, I'm beginning to see how much I'm going to miss my UCHD girls! They are absolutlely amazing and have helped me get through dental hygiene school! It definitely hasn't been easy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment