Monday, March 30, 2009

A Piece Of The BYU Experience!

Go Cougars!
So both Tyson and I seem to be coming to the end of our college careers as I will be graduating the end of April and Tyson will graduate from BYU in August. Tyson has suddenly come to the realization that he hasn't fully had the entire "BYU experience!" So we made the decision to get a little more involved! We went the the BYU men's volleyball game against UNLV this past Saturday and had a great time! BYU won in four matches. I found out that I have already forgotten most of BYU's school song, which is sad... I was there not long ago! We have big plans to hike the "Y" this summer and hope to make it to another baseball game and maybe even a lacrosse game... Hopefully by the end of the summer Tyson will feel like he's more fully had a great BYU experience! GO BYU!!!

No comments: