Sunday, March 15, 2009

Valentines Day!!

Our fist Valentines day as husband and wife was very humble, yet absolutely perfect! Tyson surprised me with a dozen long stem roses, a box of chocolates, and the sweetest card. I took the 2008 Time Year in Review Magazine and made it my own. I changed the cover and added a special insert which had a special on our Wedding Day! It turned out perfect! I made him one of his favorite breakfasts and we watched our wedding video in which neither of us had seen yet! It turned out perfect! Later he treated me to a delicious dinner! All in all, it was a perfect Valentines Day!




1 comment:

Truman & Amy said...

Brandi! So darling, I can't believe how creative you are!!! You did such a good job, so professional. You should just quit dental hygiene and do that haha. Forget the loans... haha. How cute, I'm glad you finally updated it! and btw, cute kitchen!

Love Amy ;)